National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-NEET 2018
About MBBS for NEET qualified students in Tamil Nadu
The full form of NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is NEET-UG.CBSE board which is conducting this exam.The scheduled date of exam for the year 6th May 2018.Students will also come across many colleges in private and government sector in Tamilnadu,which will offer quality in education in both MBBS and BDS field.Neet qualified students are eligible in tamilnadu mbbs bds admissions 2018.Neet qualified students contact us for admissions in Tamilnadu for MBBS,BDS.For admission enquiries clickhere
Eligibility of the NEET exam
In order to take admissions for MBBS and BDS Candidates should posses following criteria.
- He or she should be Indian Nationals along with overseas citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the student should be 17 years before 31 December of the year in which admission has to be taken.
- Candidate should have passed 12 exam with 50 % and 45 % for SC and ST students
- Candidates who have passed 12 exams with science and English as major subjects.
It is necessary for the students to pass the NEET exam.Two main authorities including Medical counseling committee and Directorate general of health services that will be engaged in counseling for admission which is 15% to all India quotas seats.There are state colleges in Tamilnadu who will be conducting counseling for rest of the seats.The main allotment of seats will be carried out on the basis of the scores of candidates in the entrance test.There are around 2172 seats in MBBS in 19 government colleges along with 85 BDS seats in dental college.
Documents required by Candidates
- Candidate should have Domicile certificate Candidate should have Caste certificate in SC and ST category
- Mark sheet along with passing certificate of class 10th and 12th
- Character certificate
- Admit card for NEET 2018
- Score card for NEET 2018
- Proof of identity of the candidates.
Admission procedure of MBBS in Tamil Nadu
Tamilnadu is the perfect place which is considered for education in every field.This place is having many colleges along with universities which are offering higher education’s in medical areas.The literacy rate of this place is around 81%.Students will come across with important information about MBBS along with BDS admissions in Tamilnadu for the current year 2018.It will impart necessary details where students can enrol easily in the programme of MBBS and BDS.
About MBBS course Details
MBBS is also known by the name as Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.This course is having only 1 degree.It is an undergraduate academic degree course which is dealing with medicine along with surgery.The duration of the course is 4 and half year which is further divided into 9 semesters.After completion of the course,students will have to complete 1 year rotating internship.In this course, candidates are provided with in-depth knowledge about human body through theory and practical experience in dissection of bodies along with observing the different types of surgeries.
About BDS course details
Bachelor of Dental surgery it is undergraduate dentistry course which is duration of 4-5 years.The duration of the course is divided into 2 semesters.This course can be done as full time graduate course.Dental courses will also include Didactic lectures along with group discussions,seminars and clinical work.
Main eligibility of BDS courses in Tamil Nadu
- Candidate should complete the age of 17 years before 31 December
- Candidate should have passed the 12 th class exam by taking PCB and English as the main subjects
- Candidate should have passed Bsc exam by taking physics, chemistry and biology as main subjects along with taking English as the main one.
Admission procedure in Tamil Nadu
In order to move for Admission procedure in Tamil Nadu for MBBS along with BDS courses,students will have to clear the entrance test known as NEET-UG.This is the exam which needs to be compulsory passed by the students in order to take admissions in undergraduate medical along with dental courses.Students will be taking the admissions on the basis of marks which they have scored in their entrance test. Allotment of the seats will be done according to the counselling process.